Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why Dragonecc is hopeless with girls?

Question

Posted · Report post

The eternal question has being ask again, why is dragonecc hopeless with girls?

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dragonecc is too busy with all the 2D waifus to be with real 3D girls.

To be honest with you, I don't think you are hopeless. You seem like a very friendly person and I'm sure you have or had friends that were girls. I envy you on that aspect because I'm terrible at making friends and am too shy/awkward to approach anyone and be friendly.

My tip is to not be too friendly with the girls you are interested with. Give them space and be more direct when talking in person. Ask her what's she's interest into. See if you two are interested in the same things. Don't just become interested in what she likes for the sake of that. Also remember, love is not one-sided. There needs to be some chemistry between you two. That's the gas or energy that keeps the relationship going.

If you are currently not meeting any women, make yourself visible out there in the wild. I think there's a high probability that you meet someone who likes you at a computer show or at a video game tournament.

Edited by mztiklimit
dragonecc and Chill D like this

Posted · Report post

I agree with both. Like GDR says, you have to stop thinking of yourself like that. And like mztik says, you need to find someone that has similar interests as you. If you like a girl don't go overboard trying to please her, you have to figure out how much space to keep as in not too close and not too far. 

Posted · Report post

It is tour fault to think you are immediately friendzoned after saying hello. Maybe some people have a shield all the time, but that doesn't mean that you cannot create a deeper relationship with time

Posted · Report post

Because he keeps thinking that way about himself. 

I defer, is not my fault that I get friendzone when saying "Hello"