Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Getting Destiny 2.

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm not unfamiliar with the series. I was actually in both the Alpha and Beta of the first Destiny and actually found it quite enjoyable. I even sport a Destiny t-shirt from time to time. However, I knew the game would consume my life and thus decided not to get the full game. Last online multiplayer game I played extensively, Phantasy Star Online and Quake III (both Dreamcast titles), consumed more 1,000 hours combined. I know how it feels to play online until 5am.

Nevertheless, playing online with you guys made me realize how much I miss playing online games.

I would like to get Destiny 2.

The thing is, I would love the PC version of the game, but you guys might be on PS4 instead. Pros of PC version: 4K 60fps. Cons of of PC version: release date is almost 2 months later than PS4, and you can only play with people on the PC version (no cross platform play).

What version are you guys getting? I'll probably get that one.

dragonecc and Chill D like this

Posted · Report post

You probably didn't read my post.

Which version did you pre-ordered? PS4?

Posted · Report post

Lol at dnecc for not answering the question. I will get it if my brother gets it (ps4). Not sure he will buy it...

mztiklimit likes this

Posted · Report post

My plan was to play with you guys. Maybe create a Rakuen Clan. That's why I wanted to ask which version. I'm guessing PS4 might be the clear winner.

Posted · Report post

Like I said, I am not sure my brother will get it. I don't think I want to pay full price for the game. However, if he gets it, I will stream the shit out of the game.

Posted · Report post

You probably didn't read my post.

Which version did you pre-ordered? PS4?

well PS4 Pro of course... My PC is running and old AMD Radeon 290GTX with 4 GB of GDDR3 not a super amazing card.  I hitting the max requirements for Player Unknown Battle Grounds (PUBG) that I have to lower some of the graphics specs to be able to run smoothly.

Posted · Report post

Me too just need to get power and internet to play, stupid hurricane.

Posted · Report post

So how good is Destiny 2?  Honestly I do not love it, but is a good game.

Posted · Report post

I am taking my time with it. No rush to finish it. I'm not repeating stuff yet, so I am enjoying it so far. I'm not paying attention to the story, I'm just shooting and killing. It works for me.

Posted · Report post

Don't understand the Clans? Do they allow some special features?

Posted · Report post

Yes they do... I don't know the specifics. But as clans level up, the members get perks.

Posted · Report post

Yes they do... I don't know the specifics. But as clans level up, the members get perks.

Let's make a Rakuen Clan's

Posted · Report post

We should.

I still do not have the game yet...

I can't make one, so when are you joining to make one...  I think you need to be level 20 for it....

Posted · Report post

I never see Dragonecc online. Hit me up on Facebook or PSN if you are going to play Destiny. I am close to 300 of power right now with 2 characters. Haven't started the third one yet.

Posted · Report post

well right now I'm doing the Overwatch Halloween thing, but I always see you play Rocket League...lol

Posted · Report post

well right now I'm doing the Overwatch Halloween thing, but I always see you play Rocket League...lol

Invite me even if you see me in RL. Many times I play alone, so I would join you in D2